Powers hope for Iranian "feedback" on their nuclear proposal
ALMATY Feb 26 (Reuters) - World powers presented Iran with an updated offer during Tuesday's nuclear negotiations in Almaty and hope for "more detailed feedback" from the Iranian side when talks resume on Wednesday, an EU spokesman said.
"We had a useful meeting today," Michael Mann, spokesman for European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton, told reporters after the first day of the Feb. 26-27 meeting in the Kazakh city. (Reporting by Justyna Pawlak, Yeganeh Torbati and Fredrik Dahl; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |