Powers hope for Iranian "feedback" on their nuclear proposal
ALMATY Feb 26 (Reuters) - World powers presented Iran with an updated offer during Tuesday's nuclear negotiations in Almaty and hope for "more detailed feedback" from the Iranian side when talks resume on Wednesday, an EU spokesman said.
"We had a useful meeting today," Michael Mann, spokesman for European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton, told reporters after the first day of the Feb. 26-27 meeting in the Kazakh city. (Reporting by Justyna Pawlak, Yeganeh Torbati and Fredrik Dahl; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA