HSBC USA Inc. Declares Dividends for Holders of Preferred Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130226:nBw266163a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130226006163/en NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- HSBC USA Inc. announced today that its board of directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend on the company`s preferred stock as follows, each such dividend payable on April 1, 2013 to stockholders of record on March 15, 2013: Series Dividend 6.50% Non-Cumulative Preferred $16.25 per share (equivalent to 40.625 cents Stock, Series H per Depositary Share) Floating Rate Non-Cumulative $9.88888 per share (equivalent to $0.247222 Preferred Stock, Series G per Depositary Share) Floating Rate Non-Cumulative $0.216319 (21.6319 cents) per share Preferred Stock, Series F Adjustable Rate Cumulative Preferred $1.125 per share (equivalent to 28.125 cents Stock, Series D per Depositary Share) $2.8575 Cumulative Preferred Stock $0.714375 (71.4375 cents) per share About HSBC USA Inc. HSBC USA Inc. and its subsidiaries including HSBC Bank USA, N.A. (collectively, HUSI) offer a full range of traditional banking products and services to individuals, including high net worth individuals, small businesses, corporations, institutions and governments. HSBC USA Inc. Media: Neal McGarity, 212-525-3422 Neal.e.McGarity@us.hsbc.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East