Loews Corporation Amends Record Date for Quarterly Dividend Declared on February 12, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130226:nBw266795a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Loews Corporation (NYSE:L) announced today that it has amended the record date for the Company`s quarterly dividend of $0.0625 per share of Common Stock declared on February 12, 2013. The new record date is March 8, 2013. The dividend payment date of March 15, 2013 remains unchanged. Loews Corporation, a holding company, is one of the largest diversified corporations in the United States. Its principal subsidiaries are CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE:CNA), a 90% owned subsidiary; Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO), a 50.4% owned subsidiary; Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE:BWP), a 55% owned subsidiary; HighMount Exploration & Production LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary; and Loews Hotels, a wholly owned subsidiary. Loews Corporation Peter W. Keegan Senior Vice President 212-521-2950 or Mary Skafidas Investor and Public Relations 212-521-2788 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source