Loews Corporation Amends Record Date for Quarterly Dividend Declared on February 12, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130226:nBw266795a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Loews Corporation (NYSE:L) announced today that it has amended the record date for the Company`s quarterly dividend of $0.0625 per share of Common Stock declared on February 12, 2013. The new record date is March 8, 2013. The dividend payment date of March 15, 2013 remains unchanged. Loews Corporation, a holding company, is one of the largest diversified corporations in the United States. Its principal subsidiaries are CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE:CNA), a 90% owned subsidiary; Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO), a 50.4% owned subsidiary; Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE:BWP), a 55% owned subsidiary; HighMount Exploration & Production LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary; and Loews Hotels, a wholly owned subsidiary. Loews Corporation Peter W. Keegan Senior Vice President 212-521-2950 or Mary Skafidas Investor and Public Relations 212-521-2788 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'