DDR to Present at Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130226:nPnCL66128 BEACHWOOD, Ohio, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) today announced that Daniel B. Hurwitz, chief executive officer, and David J. Oakes, president and chief financial officer, will present at the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference. The Company's presentation is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. ET on Monday, March 4, 2013 and may only be accessed live via conference call by dialing 646.490.2858. When prompted, provide the passcode 8936848119. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110912/CL65938LOGO ) About DDR DDR is an owner and manager of 454 value-oriented shopping centers representing 116 million square feet in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Brazil. The company's assets are concentrated in high barrier-to-entry markets with stable populations and high growth potential and its portfolio is actively managed to create long-term shareholder value. DDR is a self-administered and self-managed REIT operating as a fully integrated real estate company, and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DDR. Additional information about the company is available at www.ddr.com. SOURCE DDR Corp. Samir Khanal, Senior Director of Investor Relations, +1-216-755-5500
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data