Teleflex to Present at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130226:nBw265175a LIMERICK, Pa.--(Business Wire)-- Benson F. Smith, Chairman, President and CEO, Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE:TFX), is scheduled to speak at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference at the Loews Hotel in Miami, Florida, on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 3:15 p.m. (ET). An audio webcast and an accompanying slide presentation will be available on the investor portion of the Teleflex website at www.teleflex.com. About Teleflex Incorporated Teleflex is a leading global provider of specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. Our mission is to provide solutions that enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety. Headquartered in Limerick, PA, Teleflex employs approximately 11,600 people worldwide and serves healthcare providers in more than 140 countries. For additional information about Teleflex please refer to www.teleflex.com. Teleflex Incorporated Jake Elguicze Treasurer and Vice President, Investor Relations 610-948-2836 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data