Teleflex to Present at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130226:nBw265175a LIMERICK, Pa.--(Business Wire)-- Benson F. Smith, Chairman, President and CEO, Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE:TFX), is scheduled to speak at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference at the Loews Hotel in Miami, Florida, on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 3:15 p.m. (ET). An audio webcast and an accompanying slide presentation will be available on the investor portion of the Teleflex website at www.teleflex.com. About Teleflex Incorporated Teleflex is a leading global provider of specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. Our mission is to provide solutions that enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety. Headquartered in Limerick, PA, Teleflex employs approximately 11,600 people worldwide and serves healthcare providers in more than 140 countries. For additional information about Teleflex please refer to www.teleflex.com. Teleflex Incorporated Jake Elguicze Treasurer and Vice President, Investor Relations 610-948-2836 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study