TABLE-Swiss non-farm payrolls rise in Q4
ZURICH Feb 26 (Reuters) - Switzerland's non-farm payrolls rose 1.8 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter to 4.116 million, the Federal Statistics Office said on Tuesday.
In the third quarter the figure was 4.122 mln, up 1.9 pct from the year-earlier quarter.
Q4 y/y change
(mln) (pct) Payrolls 4.116 1.8
Industrial sector 1.039 0.6
Services sector 3.077 2.2
(pts) Vacancies index 44.7 -1.4 Employm. outlook index 1.03 -0.1
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources