Tanzania sets initial guidance on 7-year amortiser
LONDON, Feb 26 (IFR) - The United Republic of Tanzania has set initial price guidance for its upcoming issue of a seven-year amortising bond in the low 600bp over Libor area.
The unrated East African sovereign is targeting a size of at leads USD500m for the floating-rate private placement, according to market sources.
The Reg S notes have an amortising structure and average maturity of five years with final due date in 2020. The principal amortises in nine semi-annual instalments starting on the notes' third anniversary.
Standard Bank is sole lead on the transaction, which is this week's business. (Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad