Tanzania sets initial guidance on 7-year amortiser
LONDON, Feb 26 (IFR) - The United Republic of Tanzania has set initial price guidance for its upcoming issue of a seven-year amortising bond in the low 600bp over Libor area.
The unrated East African sovereign is targeting a size of at leads USD500m for the floating-rate private placement, according to market sources.
The Reg S notes have an amortising structure and average maturity of five years with final due date in 2020. The principal amortises in nine semi-annual instalments starting on the notes' third anniversary.
Standard Bank is sole lead on the transaction, which is this week's business. (Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |