TiVo revenue rises on higher subscriptions
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Digital video recorder pioneer TiVo Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as its subscription base expanded.
Net loss was $15.8 million, or 13 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a profit of $7.2 million, or 6 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 34 percent to $88.9 million.
Number of subscriptions rose 38 percent in the quarter.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |