Tribune Co hires bankers to sell newspaper assets-CNBC
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Tribune Co has hired investment bankers to sell off its newspaper unit, which includes The Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune, CNBC reported on Tuesday.
The company has hired Evercore and J.P. Morgan to run an auction for the newspapers, the network said. The company emerged from bankruptcy last year, and was expected to pursue a sale of the newspapers.
Tribune declined to comment on the report.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions