Lower prices keep Trina Solar in the red
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Chinese solar panel maker Trina Solar Ltd reported its sixth straight quarterly loss with no end in sight to a slump in panel prices.
The company's net loss widened to $87.2 million, or $1.23 per American depositary share (ADS), in the fourth quarter from $65.8 million, or 93 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue fell nearly 31 percent to $302.7 million.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |