Lower prices keep Trina Solar in the red
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Chinese solar panel maker Trina Solar Ltd reported its sixth straight quarterly loss with no end in sight to a slump in panel prices.
The company's net loss widened to $87.2 million, or $1.23 per American depositary share (ADS), in the fourth quarter from $65.8 million, or 93 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue fell nearly 31 percent to $302.7 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane