Lower prices keep Trina Solar in the red
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Chinese solar panel maker Trina Solar Ltd reported its sixth straight quarterly loss with no end in sight to a slump in panel prices.
The company's net loss widened to $87.2 million, or $1.23 per American depositary share (ADS), in the fourth quarter from $65.8 million, or 93 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue fell nearly 31 percent to $302.7 million.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image