Turkey's Ford Otosan 2012 profit up 2 pct
ISTANBUL Feb 26 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Ford Otosan posted a 2 percent rise in year-on-year net profit to 675.02 million lira ($373.07 million) in 2012, its results showed on Tuesday.
The company, a partnership between Ford Motor Co and Turkey's Koc Holding, said sales fell 6 percent in the same period to 9.77 billion lira. ($1 = 1.8094 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'