Kerry hopes Iran aiming for diplomatic solution in nuclear talks
BERLIN (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said in Berlin on Tuesday he hopes Iran will choose at talks with major powers in Kazakhstan to move closer to a diplomatic solution on the Islamic Republic's nuclear ambitions.
Kerry said he wished to "express my hope that these talks can advance that dialogue and that Iran itself will make its choice to move down the path of a diplomatic solution".
(Reporting by Arshad Mohammed and Stephen Brown; Editing by Noah Barkin)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |