Kerry hopes Iran aiming for diplomatic solution in nuclear talks
BERLIN (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said in Berlin on Tuesday he hopes Iran will choose at talks with major powers in Kazakhstan to move closer to a diplomatic solution on the Islamic Republic's nuclear ambitions.
Kerry said he wished to "express my hope that these talks can advance that dialogue and that Iran itself will make its choice to move down the path of a diplomatic solution".
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine