Exclusive: Macerich in talks with Starwood for sale of four malls
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Starwood Retail Properties is in talks to buy four lower sales- generating malls from Macerich Co (MAC.N), two sources familiar with the deal said on Tuesday.
Last year, Macerich put 17 lower sales-generating malls up for sale. The four malls Starwood is interested are Rimrock Mall in Billings, Montana; Northridge Mall in Salinas, California; The Centre at Salisbury, Salisbury, Maryland; and Kitsap Mall in Silverdale, in Washington.
No contract has been signed for any of them, one of the sources said, and no price information was available.
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act