Victoria Oil and Gas appoints new CEO
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Emerging market-focused explorer Victoria Oil and Gas Plc said it appointed John Scott as its new chief executive, with immediate effect.
The oil and gas explorer, which has not had a chief executive since Tony Porter in 2007, said Scott had joined the company from Indus Gas, where he was the chief financial officer.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software