Virginia Housing Development Auth to sell $400.5 mln bonds
Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Virginia Housing Development Authority is planning to sell $400.5 million of taxable homeownership mortgage bonds on March 6, said a market source on Tuesday.
The lead manager on the sale is Raymond James.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source