Proxy advisers urge split of chairman, CEO roles at Disney
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Proxy advisers ISS and Glass, Lewis & Co urged shareholders to vote in favor of a proposal to split the chairman and chief executive roles at Walt Disney Co.
The influential proxy advisers in reports on Tuesday also urged shareholders to cast advisory ballots "against" the pay of chief executive Robert Iger and other executives.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |