Proxy advisers urge split of chairman, CEO roles at Disney
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Proxy advisers ISS and Glass, Lewis & Co urged shareholders to vote in favor of a proposal to split the chairman and chief executive roles at Walt Disney Co.
The influential proxy advisers in reports on Tuesday also urged shareholders to cast advisory ballots "against" the pay of chief executive Robert Iger and other executives.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source