Proxy advisers urge split of chairman, CEO roles at Disney
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Proxy advisers ISS and Glass, Lewis & Co urged shareholders to vote in favor of a proposal to split the chairman and chief executive roles at Walt Disney Co.
The influential proxy advisers in reports on Tuesday also urged shareholders to cast advisory ballots "against" the pay of chief executive Robert Iger and other executives.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes