Bouygues not discussing mobile telecom tie-ups -CEO
PARIS Feb 27 (Reuters) - Bouygues is not discussing any potential tie-ups with its mobile telecom competitors in France, Chief Executive Martin Bouygues told reporters on Wednesday.
Recent media reports had indicated that the mobile telecom sector in France was readying for consolidation after the arrival of low-cost competitor Free Mobile, owned by Iliad , shook up the market last year. (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by James Regan)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case