REG-Centrica PLC Directorate Change
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130227:nBw267163a LONDON--(Business Wire)-- CENTRICA PLC 27 February 2013 ANDREW MACKENZIE TO STEP DOWN AS A DIRECTOR OF CENTRICA PLC Centrica announces that Andrew Mackenzie is to step down as a Non-Executive Director of Centrica plc with effect from 10 May 2013. He joined the Board as a Non-Executive Director in September 2005. Andrew Mackenzie was appointed group executive and chief executive of Non Ferrous at BHP Billiton in 2008. BHP Billiton announced on 20 February 2013 that Andrew will become their chief executive with effect from 10 May 2013. He will not, therefore, seek re-election as a Director of Centrica at the Annual General Meeting to be held on 13 May 2013. Centrica Chairman Sir Roger Carr said "It is with regret that we have accepted Andrew`s resignation. I would like to thank Andrew for his invaluable contribution as a Non-Executive Director of Centrica and I and the Board wish him well in his new role as chief executive at BHP Billiton". Contacts: Centrica Investor Relations: 01753 494900 Centrica Media Relations: 0800 107 7014 Centrica PLC Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai