CB&I fourth-quarter profit rises
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Chicago Bridge & Iron Co NV, having just completed its $3 billion takeover of Shaw Group Inc, reported higher-than-expected quarterly profits on Wednesday, helped by new projects.
The engineering firm had income of $89.6 million, or 91 cents per diluted share, compared with income of $70.5 million, or 70 cents per share in the same quarter a year earlier.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of 83 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone