CB&I fourth-quarter profit rises
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Chicago Bridge & Iron Co NV, having just completed its $3 billion takeover of Shaw Group Inc, reported higher-than-expected quarterly profits on Wednesday, helped by new projects.
The engineering firm had income of $89.6 million, or 91 cents per diluted share, compared with income of $70.5 million, or 70 cents per share in the same quarter a year earlier.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of 83 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |