Clearwire to take $80 mln financing from Sprint
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Clearwire Corp said it will take $80 million in financing from Sprint Nextel Corp in the form of exchangeable notes.
Wall Street Journal had reported that Clearwire plans to tap financing from Sprint, in a move that further complicates Dish Network's effort to buy Clearwire, citing people familiar with the situation.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs