Clearwire to take $80 mln financing from Sprint
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Clearwire Corp said it will take $80 million in financing from Sprint Nextel Corp in the form of exchangeable notes.
Wall Street Journal had reported that Clearwire plans to tap financing from Sprint, in a move that further complicates Dish Network's effort to buy Clearwire, citing people familiar with the situation.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ