Clearwire to take $80 mln financing from Sprint
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Clearwire Corp said it will take $80 million in financing from Sprint Nextel Corp in the form of exchangeable notes.
Wall Street Journal had reported that Clearwire plans to tap financing from Sprint, in a move that further complicates Dish Network's effort to buy Clearwire, citing people familiar with the situation.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police