Broadcaster CME cuts cash flow estimates
PRAGUE Feb 27 (Reuters) - Central European Media Enterprises (CME) made significant downward revisions in its estimates of cash flows from its operations after a lack of recovery in the fourth made the outlook less certain.
CME posted a record $494.2 million net loss for the fourth quarter earlier in the day after taking a non-cash $522.5 million impairment charge.
The broadcaster said in a regulatory filing the impairments included $297.9 million related to goodwill in Bulgaria and the Czech Republic and $180.6 million to fully impair broadcast licenses in Bulgaria, Romania and Slovakia.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image