Corvex, Related increase offer for CommonWealth REIT
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Activist investor Keith Meister and real estate major Related Cos said they were prepared to increase their buyout offer for CommonWealth REIT to $2.26 billion, or $27 per share.
The increased proposal is subject to CommonWealth cancelling its planned equity offering and engaging in talks, Corvex and Related wrote in a letter to the real estate trust's board obtained by Reuters.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Wall Street drops, S&P on track for worst day since April
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |