Corvex, Related increase offer for CommonWealth REIT
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Activist investor Keith Meister and real estate major Related Cos said they were prepared to increase their buyout offer for CommonWealth REIT to $2.26 billion, or $27 per share.
The increased proposal is subject to CommonWealth cancelling its planned equity offering and engaging in talks, Corvex and Related wrote in a letter to the real estate trust's board obtained by Reuters.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets