CommonWealth REIT offering priced at $19 per share - underwriters
Feb 27 (Reuters) - CommonWealth REIT's equity offering of 30 million shares has been priced at $19 per share, according to two underwriters.
Most of the shares were sold to institutional investors, while very little went to retail investors, one of the underwriters said.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls