CommonWealth REIT offering priced at $19 per share - underwriters
Feb 27 (Reuters) - CommonWealth REIT's equity offering of 30 million shares has been priced at $19 per share, according to two underwriters.
Most of the shares were sold to institutional investors, while very little went to retail investors, one of the underwriters said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |