CommonWealth REIT offering priced at $19 per share - underwriters
Feb 27 (Reuters) - CommonWealth REIT's equity offering of 30 million shares has been priced at $19 per share, according to two underwriters.
Most of the shares were sold to institutional investors, while very little went to retail investors, one of the underwriters said.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran