BRIEF-Dollar Tree says same-store sales were up every month in Q4, strongest in December
CHICAGO Feb 27 (Reuters) - Dollar Tree Inc : * Says same-store sales were up every month in Q4, strongest in December * Sees 2013 capex $320 million-$330 million versus $312.2 million in 2012 * Says negotiating new ocean freight rates to be effective on may 1 * Says second half of FY to be "particularly strong" * Says has no plans to add tobacco products at Dollar Tree Stores * Says open to acquisitions, not planning for dividend right now
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote