BRIEF-Dollar Tree says same-store sales were up every month in Q4, strongest in December
CHICAGO Feb 27 (Reuters) - Dollar Tree Inc : * Says same-store sales were up every month in Q4, strongest in December * Sees 2013 capex $320 million-$330 million versus $312.2 million in 2012 * Says negotiating new ocean freight rates to be effective on may 1 * Says second half of FY to be "particularly strong" * Says has no plans to add tobacco products at Dollar Tree Stores * Says open to acquisitions, not planning for dividend right now
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl