UK's FTSE, Canada's TMX to combine fixed income index operations
Feb 27 (Reuters) - FTSE Group, part of London Stock Exchange Group, and Canada's TMX Group Ltd said they would combine their fixed income index businesses to form a joint venture.
FTSE will be the majority stakeholder in the joint venture owning a 75 percent stake in the entity.
TMX Group will receive C$112.2 million ($109.1 million), under the terms of the deal. The transaction is expected to slightly hurt TMX Group's earnings per share in 2013, the companies said in a statement.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video