UK's FTSE, Canada's TMX to combine fixed income index operations
Feb 27 (Reuters) - FTSE Group, part of London Stock Exchange Group, and Canada's TMX Group Ltd said they would combine their fixed income index businesses to form a joint venture.
FTSE will be the majority stakeholder in the joint venture owning a 75 percent stake in the entity.
TMX Group will receive C$112.2 million ($109.1 million), under the terms of the deal. The transaction is expected to slightly hurt TMX Group's earnings per share in 2013, the companies said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |