UK's FTSE, Canada's TMX to combine fixed income index operations
Feb 27 (Reuters) - FTSE Group, part of London Stock Exchange Group, and Canada's TMX Group Ltd said they would combine their fixed income index businesses to form a joint venture.
FTSE will be the majority stakeholder in the joint venture owning a 75 percent stake in the entity.
TMX Group will receive C$112.2 million ($109.1 million), under the terms of the deal. The transaction is expected to slightly hurt TMX Group's earnings per share in 2013, the companies said in a statement.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections