Fulton County, Georgia to sell $219.8 mln revs week of March 4
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Fulton County, Georgia is planning to sell $219.8 million of water and sewerage revenue refunding bonds during the week of March 4, said a market source on Wednesday.
The lead manager on the sale is JP Morgan Securities.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994