Newell Rubbermaid to Present at Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130227:nBw275092a ATLANTA--(Business Wire)-- Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL) announced today that Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Doug Martin will present at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Conference. The presentation will begin at 2:50 p.m. ET on Monday, March 4, 2013. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through Events & Presentations in the Investor Relations section of the Newell Rubbermaid website at www.newellrubbermaid.com. The webcast will be archived and available for replay for seven days following the live presentation. About Newell Rubbermaid Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2012 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid®, Sharpie®, Graco®, Calphalon®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Levolor®, Paper Mate®, Dymo®, Waterman®, Parker®, Goody®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products® and Aprica®. This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company`s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com. Newell Rubbermaid Inc. Nancy O`Donnell, +1 (770) 418-7723 Vice President, Investor Relations or David Doolittle, +1 (770) 418-7519 Vice President, Corporate Communications Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |