Online gaming in NJ is credit-positive for Borgata, Caesars
Feb 27 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings said on Wednesday that New Jersey's legalization of online gaming was a credit positive for Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa and Caesars Entertainment Corp. .
Fitch rates Borgata's issuer default rating a B-minus with a stable outlook. It rates Caesar's IDR a CCC with a negative outlook.
Marina District Finance Co. is the issuing entity for the Borgata, which is owned by Boyd Gaming Corp. .
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted