Goldman's electronic trading chief to leave -Bloomberg
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc said its global head of electronic trading, Greg Tusar, will leave the company, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday.
Tusar, who has been at Goldman for 13 years, will focus on the company's REDI trading software business before departing at the end of May, according to a memo sent to employees on Tuesday, Bloomberg said.
The company was not immediately reachable for comment outside regular business hours.
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |