Goldman's electronic trading chief to leave -Bloomberg
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc said its global head of electronic trading, Greg Tusar, will leave the company, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday.
Tusar, who has been at Goldman for 13 years, will focus on the company's REDI trading software business before departing at the end of May, according to a memo sent to employees on Tuesday, Bloomberg said.
The company was not immediately reachable for comment outside regular business hours.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal