Goldman's electronic trading chief to leave -Bloomberg
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc said its global head of electronic trading, Greg Tusar, will leave the company, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday.
Tusar, who has been at Goldman for 13 years, will focus on the company's REDI trading software business before departing at the end of May, according to a memo sent to employees on Tuesday, Bloomberg said.
The company was not immediately reachable for comment outside regular business hours.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions