Goldman's electronic trading chief to leave -Bloomberg
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc said its global head of electronic trading, Greg Tusar, will leave the company, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday.
Tusar, who has been at Goldman for 13 years, will focus on the company's REDI trading software business before departing at the end of May, according to a memo sent to employees on Tuesday, Bloomberg said.
The company was not immediately reachable for comment outside regular business hours.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers