Goldman's electronic trading chief to leave -Bloomberg
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc said its global head of electronic trading, Greg Tusar, will leave the company, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday.
Tusar, who has been at Goldman for 13 years, will focus on the company's REDI trading software business before departing at the end of May, according to a memo sent to employees on Tuesday, Bloomberg said.
The company was not immediately reachable for comment outside regular business hours.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran atom talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'