REG-Lilly (Eli) & Co: Statement re Intention to Cancel Listing
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Company Lilly (Eli) & Co. TIDM LEL Headline Statement re: Intention to Cancel Listing INTENTION TO CANCEL LISTING OF SHARES Eli Lilly and Company hereby announces that it has applied for the cancellation of the listing of its shares of common stock, no par value, on the Official List, which will result in the cancellation of trading of its shares on the London Stock Exchange, to take effect on 27 March 2013. This notice is given in fulfilment of the obligation under LR 5.2.8. Enquiries: Jamie E. Haney Counsel - Corporate Securities and Assistant Secretary +1 (317) 277-3278 firstname.lastname@example.org 1234365-v3\NYCDMS END
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed