AbbVie to Present at Barclays Global Health Care Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130227:nPnCG67093 NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will present at the Barclays Global Health Care Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013. Bill Chase, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a question and answer session at 2:45 p.m. Central time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible through AbbVie's Investor Relations Web site at www.abbvieinvestor.com. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day. About AbbVie AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. With its 125-year history, the company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. In 2013, AbbVie employs approximately 21,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries. For further information on the company and its people, portfolio and commitments, please visit www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter or view careers on our Facebook or LinkedIn page. SOURCE AbbVie Media: Adelle Infante, +1-847-938-8745; or Investors: Liz Shea, +1-847-935-2211
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |