Iran says nuclear talks with powers "positive step"
ALMATY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Iran said nuclear talks with world powers were a "positive step", after two days of negotiations that ended in Almaty on Wednesday.
In a statement after the Feb. 26-27 talks, Iran said expert level talks between the two sides would be held in Istanbul on March 18 and another round of political negotiations on April 5-6.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal