Iran says nuclear talks with powers "positive step"
ALMATY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Iran said nuclear talks with world powers were a "positive step", after two days of negotiations that ended in Almaty on Wednesday.
In a statement after the Feb. 26-27 talks, Iran said expert level talks between the two sides would be held in Istanbul on March 18 and another round of political negotiations on April 5-6.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill