Iran says nuclear talks with powers "positive step"
ALMATY Feb 27 (Reuters) - Iran said nuclear talks with world powers were a "positive step", after two days of negotiations that ended in Almaty on Wednesday.
In a statement after the Feb. 26-27 talks, Iran said expert level talks between the two sides would be held in Istanbul on March 18 and another round of political negotiations on April 5-6.
(Reporting by Justyna Pawlak, Fredrik Dahl, Yeganeh Torbati; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Two injured after student opens fire at Colorado high school
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain