Japan's Amari: EU will try to prevent recurrence of debt crisis
TOKYO Feb 27 (Reuters) - Japanese Economics Minister Akira Amari said on Wednesday that the European Union as a whole will try to prevent concerns over the political gridlock in Italy causing a recurrence of the euro zone debt crisis.
In addition, Bank of Japan Governor Masaaki Shirakawa said bond yields of peripheral nations such as Greece and Italy are below their peak levels, a Cabinet Office Official said, citing the governor's comments.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |