KPN says 2 America Movil executives to join its supervisory board
AMSTERDAM Feb 27 (Reuters) - KPN said García Moreno Elizondo, chief financial officer of América Móvil , and Oscar von Hauske, chief operating officer and board member of AMX, have been nominated to the Dutch telecoms group's supervisory board.
Four of the eight members of KPN's supervisory board will step down as they have reached the end of their four-year terms.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill