KPN says 2 America Movil executives to join its supervisory board
AMSTERDAM Feb 27 (Reuters) - KPN said García Moreno Elizondo, chief financial officer of América Móvil , and Oscar von Hauske, chief operating officer and board member of AMX, have been nominated to the Dutch telecoms group's supervisory board.
Four of the eight members of KPN's supervisory board will step down as they have reached the end of their four-year terms.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'