KPN says 2 America Movil executives to join its supervisory board
AMSTERDAM Feb 27 (Reuters) - KPN said García Moreno Elizondo, chief financial officer of América Móvil , and Oscar von Hauske, chief operating officer and board member of AMX, have been nominated to the Dutch telecoms group's supervisory board.
Four of the eight members of KPN's supervisory board will step down as they have reached the end of their four-year terms.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |