KPN says 2 America Movil executives to join its supervisory board
AMSTERDAM Feb 27 (Reuters) - KPN said García Moreno Elizondo, chief financial officer of América Móvil , and Oscar von Hauske, chief operating officer and board member of AMX, have been nominated to the Dutch telecoms group's supervisory board.
Four of the eight members of KPN's supervisory board will step down as they have reached the end of their four-year terms.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter