American Tower Corporation to Present at the Deutsche Bank 2013 dbAccess Media, Internet and Telecom Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130227:nBw276484a BOSTON--(Business Wire)-- American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Tom Bartlett, is scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank 2013 dbAccess Media, Internet and Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. EST. The live audio webcast link will be available on the Company's website, www.americantower.com, on Monday, March 4, 2013. American Tower is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. American Tower currently owns and operates over 54,000 communications sites in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, India, Mexico, Peru, South Africa and Uganda. For more information about American Tower, please visit www.americantower.com. American Tower Corporation Leah Stearns, 617-375-7500 Vice President, Investor Relations & Capital Markets Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Vote delayed on loan guarantee for World Trade Center developer
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets