American Tower Corporation to Present at the Deutsche Bank 2013 dbAccess Media, Internet and Telecom Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130227:nBw276484a BOSTON--(Business Wire)-- American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Tom Bartlett, is scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank 2013 dbAccess Media, Internet and Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. EST. The live audio webcast link will be available on the Company's website, www.americantower.com, on Monday, March 4, 2013. American Tower is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. American Tower currently owns and operates over 54,000 communications sites in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, India, Mexico, Peru, South Africa and Uganda. For more information about American Tower, please visit www.americantower.com. American Tower Corporation Leah Stearns, 617-375-7500 Vice President, Investor Relations & Capital Markets Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |