American Tower Corporation to Present at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130227:nBw276429a BOSTON--(Business Wire)-- American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Tom Bartlett, is scheduled to present at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conferencein Orlando, Florida on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EST. The live audio webcast link will be available on the Company's website, www.americantower.com, on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. American Tower is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. American Tower currently owns and operates over 54,000 communications sites in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, India, Mexico, Peru, South Africa and Uganda. For more information about American Tower, please visit www.americantower.com. American Tower Corporation Leah Stearns, 617-375-7500 Vice President, Investor Relations & Capital Markets Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |