Euro extends gains vs U.S. dollar, hits session high
NEW YORK Feb 27 (Reuters) - The euro extended gains against the dollar on Wednesday, hitting session highs, lifted by sharp gains in U.S. equities as investors grew more comfortable with putting risk back on the table.
The euro rose as high as $1.3136, up 0.5 percent.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections