BRIEF-Marine Harvest contemplates unsecured bond issue
OSLO Feb 27 (Reuters) - Marine Harvest ASA : * Says is contemplating the issuance of unsecured bonds in the Norwegian bond market with maturity in March 2018 * Says the proceeds will be used to part-finance the acquisition of Morpol ASA and for general corporate purposes * Says DNB Markets, Nordea Markets, Pareto Securities and Swedbank First Securities have been retained as Joint Lead Managers of the issue (Reporting by Oslo newsroom)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South